Kohl’s Plans Solar Power for 64 California Stores
Kohl’s is converting more than 75 percent of its department stores in California to solar power beginning in May, BizJournals reports. Twenty-four of Kohl’s 80 California stores will immediately convert, and the company is seeking permits and approvals for another 40 stores in the state.
Kohl’s is working with SunEdison.
The company is investigating solar options in seven other states.
Energy Manager News
- Getting Serious About Energy Metrics
- Honeywell Smart Building Technology Uses ‘Tablet-Like’ Visualization
- Micro Wind Turbines Top Intel Headquarters
- Neon LED Strip Light Prevents Dangers of Actual Neon Light
- Framingham Saves $380,000 per Year with ESPC
- FlexEnergy Commissions Multiple 250 KW Gas Turbines in Seoul
- Corporations Rally to Streamline Renewable Energy Procurement
- Solar Trees Provide Shade, Electricity, EV Charging