Kohl’s Plans Solar Power for 64 California Stores
Kohl’s is converting more than 75 percent of its department stores in California to solar power beginning in May, BizJournals reports. Twenty-four of Kohl’s 80 California stores will immediately convert, and the company is seeking permits and approvals for another 40 stores in the state.
Kohl’s is working with SunEdison.
The company is investigating solar options in seven other states.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store