Kohl’s Plans Solar Power for 64 California Stores
Kohl’s is converting more than 75 percent of its department stores in California to solar power beginning in May, BizJournals reports. Twenty-four of Kohl’s 80 California stores will immediately convert, and the company is seeking permits and approvals for another 40 stores in the state.
Kohl’s is working with SunEdison.
The company is investigating solar options in seven other states.
Energy Manager News
- The New Utility Bill Cheat Sheet
- Not So Fast: Energy Benchmarking in Kansas City
- Home Depot Sells Philips 60-W LED Equivalent for $4.97
- Shared Solar Could Significantly Expand Solar PV Market
- Barriers Exist to Demand Response in US
- Berkeley Lab, NTU Singapore Collaborate for Energy Technologies
- Wastewater Agency Implements Submetering, Joins Better Plants Challenge
- LEDs Light Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West