Herman Miller Releases Sustainability Report
This report demonstrates that we do what we say at Herman Miller,” said Paul Murray, director of Environmental Health and Safety at Herman Miller. “Our Perfect Vision plan has us on a course to becoming a 100 percent sustainable company by 2020 and every day we’re making progress toward that goal with the help of thousands of employees from around the world.”
Highlights from the report include:
- New, earth-friendly product lines, including My Studio Environments and Vivo Interiors, were launched.
- Waste reduction programs were recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- More than 27.5 percent of energy needs were met by renewable sources.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market
- UCLA Creates The L.A. Energy Atlas
- Santa Cruz Saves with Six Battery Tower
- Using the IoT to Drive Power Plant Efficiency