Herman Miller Releases Sustainability Report
This report demonstrates that we do what we say at Herman Miller,” said Paul Murray, director of Environmental Health and Safety at Herman Miller. “Our Perfect Vision plan has us on a course to becoming a 100 percent sustainable company by 2020 and every day we’re making progress toward that goal with the help of thousands of employees from around the world.”
Highlights from the report include:
- New, earth-friendly product lines, including My Studio Environments and Vivo Interiors, were launched.
- Waste reduction programs were recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- More than 27.5 percent of energy needs were met by renewable sources.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look