Herman Miller Releases Sustainability Report
This report demonstrates that we do what we say at Herman Miller,” said Paul Murray, director of Environmental Health and Safety at Herman Miller. “Our Perfect Vision plan has us on a course to becoming a 100 percent sustainable company by 2020 and every day we’re making progress toward that goal with the help of thousands of employees from around the world.”
Highlights from the report include:
- New, earth-friendly product lines, including My Studio Environments and Vivo Interiors, were launched.
- Waste reduction programs were recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- More than 27.5 percent of energy needs were met by renewable sources.
Energy Manager News
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike