Honda To Junk Environmentology Campaign
A source said the effort, which featured the made-up term environmentology and outlined Honda’s “environmentally responsible” technology, “never went as deep as had been planned.”
Added the source: “It was directionally challenged and I think Honda was struggling as a group with it. As soon as it started rolling out, mindsets changed.”
The change comes as most automakers are striving to out-green each other.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform