Honda To Junk Environmentology Campaign
A source said the effort, which featured the made-up term environmentology and outlined Honda’s “environmentally responsible” technology, “never went as deep as had been planned.”
Added the source: “It was directionally challenged and I think Honda was struggling as a group with it. As soon as it started rolling out, mindsets changed.”
The change comes as most automakers are striving to out-green each other.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures