Sustainable Label Paper for PET Water Bottles
Stora Enso Speciality Papers recently launched EcoSet, a wet-strength label paper specifically designed to meet the rising market demand for water bottles made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET), a recyclable synthetic fiber (via Sustainable is Good). Stora Enso says that EcoSet, which has been tested throughout all facets of water bottle label production, offers label performance with the sustainable packaging advantages of paper.
Stora Enso initiated development of EcoSet label paper in response to growing demand by brand owners in North America to purchase locally produced PET water bottle label paper that would offer an economical and ecological alternative to current label substrates.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works