Sustainable Label Paper for PET Water Bottles
Stora Enso Speciality Papers recently launched EcoSet, a wet-strength label paper specifically designed to meet the rising market demand for water bottles made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET), a recyclable synthetic fiber (via Sustainable is Good). Stora Enso says that EcoSet, which has been tested throughout all facets of water bottle label production, offers label performance with the sustainable packaging advantages of paper.
Stora Enso initiated development of EcoSet label paper in response to growing demand by brand owners in North America to purchase locally produced PET water bottle label paper that would offer an economical and ecological alternative to current label substrates.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage