Sustainable Label Paper for PET Water Bottles
Stora Enso Speciality Papers recently launched EcoSet, a wet-strength label paper specifically designed to meet the rising market demand for water bottles made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET), a recyclable synthetic fiber (via Sustainable is Good). Stora Enso says that EcoSet, which has been tested throughout all facets of water bottle label production, offers label performance with the sustainable packaging advantages of paper.
Stora Enso initiated development of EcoSet label paper in response to growing demand by brand owners in North America to purchase locally produced PET water bottle label paper that would offer an economical and ecological alternative to current label substrates.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike