Toyota Launches ‘Engines of Change’ To Tout Hybrids
Toyota continues its sponsorship of triathlon events, USA Swimming and the Toyota-United Pro Cycling Team in 2007 and launches an all-new “Engines of Change” program to tout its Hybrid Synergy drive.
Engines of Change is designed to interact with the endurance community at each triathlon by educating and engaging participants, supporters and spectators in the program through a wide range of online and offline activities, including an interactive, on-site display of Toyota’s hybrid vehicle, Prius, for attendees to learn more about hybrid technology and win prizes. The Engines of Change Web site will serve as an online community for participants and spectators of all races.
In addition to the Engines of Change program, Toyota’s HSD brand connects all of the company’s endurance sport sponsorships.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage