Toyota Launches ‘Engines of Change’ To Tout Hybrids
Toyota continues its sponsorship of triathlon events, USA Swimming and the Toyota-United Pro Cycling Team in 2007 and launches an all-new “Engines of Change” program to tout its Hybrid Synergy drive.
Engines of Change is designed to interact with the endurance community at each triathlon by educating and engaging participants, supporters and spectators in the program through a wide range of online and offline activities, including an interactive, on-site display of Toyota’s hybrid vehicle, Prius, for attendees to learn more about hybrid technology and win prizes. The Engines of Change Web site will serve as an online community for participants and spectators of all races.
In addition to the Engines of Change program, Toyota’s HSD brand connects all of the company’s endurance sport sponsorships.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries