Toyota Launches ‘Engines of Change’ To Tout Hybrids
Toyota continues its sponsorship of triathlon events, USA Swimming and the Toyota-United Pro Cycling Team in 2007 and launches an all-new “Engines of Change” program to tout its Hybrid Synergy drive.
Engines of Change is designed to interact with the endurance community at each triathlon by educating and engaging participants, supporters and spectators in the program through a wide range of online and offline activities, including an interactive, on-site display of Toyota’s hybrid vehicle, Prius, for attendees to learn more about hybrid technology and win prizes. The Engines of Change Web site will serve as an online community for participants and spectators of all races.
In addition to the Engines of Change program, Toyota’s HSD brand connects all of the company’s endurance sport sponsorships.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council