Toyota Launches ‘Engines of Change’ To Tout Hybrids
Toyota continues its sponsorship of triathlon events, USA Swimming and the Toyota-United Pro Cycling Team in 2007 and launches an all-new “Engines of Change” program to tout its Hybrid Synergy drive.
Engines of Change is designed to interact with the endurance community at each triathlon by educating and engaging participants, supporters and spectators in the program through a wide range of online and offline activities, including an interactive, on-site display of Toyota’s hybrid vehicle, Prius, for attendees to learn more about hybrid technology and win prizes. The Engines of Change Web site will serve as an online community for participants and spectators of all races.
In addition to the Engines of Change program, Toyota’s HSD brand connects all of the company’s endurance sport sponsorships.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016