Toyota Launches ‘Engines of Change’ To Tout Hybrids
Toyota continues its sponsorship of triathlon events, USA Swimming and the Toyota-United Pro Cycling Team in 2007 and launches an all-new “Engines of Change” program to tout its Hybrid Synergy drive.
Engines of Change is designed to interact with the endurance community at each triathlon by educating and engaging participants, supporters and spectators in the program through a wide range of online and offline activities, including an interactive, on-site display of Toyota’s hybrid vehicle, Prius, for attendees to learn more about hybrid technology and win prizes. The Engines of Change Web site will serve as an online community for participants and spectators of all races.
In addition to the Engines of Change program, Toyota’s HSD brand connects all of the company’s endurance sport sponsorships.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls