Low Carbon Accelerator, Acciona, Impax Lead Top 50 Low-Carbon Pioneers
CNBC European Business has rolled out its list of the top 50 low-carbon pioneers (via TreeHugger). London’s Low Carbon Accelerator is number one: “The only specialist, low-carbon listed private equity fund, Low Carbon Accelerator’s (LCA) stock is a classic play for investors who want the exposure to a promising sector but not the risk, CNBC writes.
The list includes clean energy investment, carbon capture and storage (CCS), energy from biomass, and carbon management consulting companies, TreeHugger writes.
Here’s how the top ten played out:
2. Acciona, Madrid, Spain
3. Impax Group, London, UK
4. Vattenfall, Stockholm, Sweden
5. Sterecycle, London, UK
6. Aixtron, Aachen, Germany
7. Greenstone Carbon Management, London, UK
8. TEG Group, Preston, UK
9. Vestas Wind Systems, Randers, Denmark
10. Energetix Group, Chester, UK
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation