Low Carbon Accelerator, Acciona, Impax Lead Top 50 Low-Carbon Pioneers
CNBC European Business has rolled out its list of the top 50 low-carbon pioneers (via TreeHugger). London’s Low Carbon Accelerator is number one: “The only specialist, low-carbon listed private equity fund, Low Carbon Accelerator’s (LCA) stock is a classic play for investors who want the exposure to a promising sector but not the risk, CNBC writes.
The list includes clean energy investment, carbon capture and storage (CCS), energy from biomass, and carbon management consulting companies, TreeHugger writes.
Here’s how the top ten played out:
2. Acciona, Madrid, Spain
3. Impax Group, London, UK
4. Vattenfall, Stockholm, Sweden
5. Sterecycle, London, UK
6. Aixtron, Aachen, Germany
7. Greenstone Carbon Management, London, UK
8. TEG Group, Preston, UK
9. Vestas Wind Systems, Randers, Denmark
10. Energetix Group, Chester, UK
Energy Manager News
- Utilities Reaching Out Through Analytics
- Waste-to-Fuel Technology in the U.K.
- Singapore to Look at Placing Datacenters in Hot, Humid Environments
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal