Low Carbon Accelerator, Acciona, Impax Lead Top 50 Low-Carbon Pioneers
CNBC European Business has rolled out its list of the top 50 low-carbon pioneers (via TreeHugger). London’s Low Carbon Accelerator is number one: “The only specialist, low-carbon listed private equity fund, Low Carbon Accelerator’s (LCA) stock is a classic play for investors who want the exposure to a promising sector but not the risk, CNBC writes.
The list includes clean energy investment, carbon capture and storage (CCS), energy from biomass, and carbon management consulting companies, TreeHugger writes.
Here’s how the top ten played out:
2. Acciona, Madrid, Spain
3. Impax Group, London, UK
4. Vattenfall, Stockholm, Sweden
5. Sterecycle, London, UK
6. Aixtron, Aachen, Germany
7. Greenstone Carbon Management, London, UK
8. TEG Group, Preston, UK
9. Vestas Wind Systems, Randers, Denmark
10. Energetix Group, Chester, UK
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency