Standard Renewable Energy, Conergy Launch National Energy Expert Network
Standard Renewable Energy and Conergy are building a branded network of energy experts across the U.S., CNET reports. The companies hope that their brands and the economies of scale of a chain, will make the venture a success.
Standard Renewable, through a division called NewPoint Energy Solutions, will send a representative into a commercial building or home, conduct an audit, and then compile a list of recommendations. The audit is free, but the company then bids on the contract. Some of the products to be installed are made by third parties and resold by Standard, but other products come from Standard itself.
The average contract price comes to around $33,000 for a residence and $60,000 for a commercial building.
Conergy, one of the largest solar installers in Germany, is now expanding into the U.S. and is broadening its product portfolio to include wind turbines, biogas and other technologies.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20