Standard Renewable Energy, Conergy Launch National Energy Expert Network
Standard Renewable Energy and Conergy are building a branded network of energy experts across the U.S., CNET reports. The companies hope that their brands and the economies of scale of a chain, will make the venture a success.
Standard Renewable, through a division called NewPoint Energy Solutions, will send a representative into a commercial building or home, conduct an audit, and then compile a list of recommendations. The audit is free, but the company then bids on the contract. Some of the products to be installed are made by third parties and resold by Standard, but other products come from Standard itself.
The average contract price comes to around $33,000 for a residence and $60,000 for a commercial building.
Conergy, one of the largest solar installers in Germany, is now expanding into the U.S. and is broadening its product portfolio to include wind turbines, biogas and other technologies.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council