Motorola Releases Corporate Responsibility Report
Motorola has released its 2006 Corporate Responsibility Report, Forward Moves (PDF), which highlights actions the company has taken on social, accountability and sustainability issues around the world.
According to Motorola, the company has reduced the average standby power of its mobile phone charges by at least 70 percent and has expanded take-back programs to cover countries representing more than 80 percent of its global mobile phone unit sales.
Energy Manager News
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry
- Black & Veatch World Headquarters Microgrid
- Caterpillar, First Solar Join to Develop Microgrids
- Hospital Reduces Energy 12%
- Cree LEDs Light 42-Campus Toledo Public School District
- Soraa Offers LED with Wireless Control
- States Use Energy Resource Permanent Funds for Various Purposes
- One Man’s Experience with Engaging Building Operators