Motorola Releases Corporate Responsibility Report
Motorola has released its 2006 Corporate Responsibility Report, Forward Moves (PDF), which highlights actions the company has taken on social, accountability and sustainability issues around the world.
According to Motorola, the company has reduced the average standby power of its mobile phone charges by at least 70 percent and has expanded take-back programs to cover countries representing more than 80 percent of its global mobile phone unit sales.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B