Motorola Releases Corporate Responsibility Report
Motorola has released its 2006 Corporate Responsibility Report, Forward Moves (PDF), which highlights actions the company has taken on social, accountability and sustainability issues around the world.
According to Motorola, the company has reduced the average standby power of its mobile phone charges by at least 70 percent and has expanded take-back programs to cover countries representing more than 80 percent of its global mobile phone unit sales.
Energy Manager News
- Power Over Ethernet: A Smart Power Option for Smart Buildings
- Seminole County Sports Complex Moves to LEDs
- GlacialPower Intros LED Driver
- The Hunt for Reforming Energy Markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals