Motorola Releases Corporate Responsibility Report
Motorola has released its 2006 Corporate Responsibility Report, Forward Moves (PDF), which highlights actions the company has taken on social, accountability and sustainability issues around the world.
According to Motorola, the company has reduced the average standby power of its mobile phone charges by at least 70 percent and has expanded take-back programs to cover countries representing more than 80 percent of its global mobile phone unit sales.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council