Motorola Releases Corporate Responsibility Report
Motorola has released its 2006 Corporate Responsibility Report, Forward Moves (PDF), which highlights actions the company has taken on social, accountability and sustainability issues around the world.
According to Motorola, the company has reduced the average standby power of its mobile phone charges by at least 70 percent and has expanded take-back programs to cover countries representing more than 80 percent of its global mobile phone unit sales.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities