Renault Launches ecoÃ‚Â² Line Of Vehicles
Renault has launched a new eco² branding initiative. Vehicles qualify for Renault’s eco² label if they comply with three requirements:
- They must be manufactured in a production plant that has secured ISO 14001 certification. Their CO2 emissions must not exceed 140g/km or they must be able to run on E85 bioethanol or B30 biodiesel. At least 5 percent of the plastics used in their production must be made from recycled materials.
AutoNation recently launched an E-Vehicle program that identifies cars and trucks available online and in-store that produce at least 28 miles-per-gallon or deliver 10 percent or better fuel efficiency than the average for their vehicle class.
Energy Manager News
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working