Renault Launches ecoÃ‚Â² Line Of Vehicles
Renault has launched a new eco² branding initiative. Vehicles qualify for Renault’s eco² label if they comply with three requirements:
- They must be manufactured in a production plant that has secured ISO 14001 certification. Their CO2 emissions must not exceed 140g/km or they must be able to run on E85 bioethanol or B30 biodiesel. At least 5 percent of the plastics used in their production must be made from recycled materials.
AutoNation recently launched an E-Vehicle program that identifies cars and trucks available online and in-store that produce at least 28 miles-per-gallon or deliver 10 percent or better fuel efficiency than the average for their vehicle class.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate