Renault Launches ecoÃ‚Â² Line Of Vehicles
Renault has launched a new eco² branding initiative. Vehicles qualify for Renault’s eco² label if they comply with three requirements:
- They must be manufactured in a production plant that has secured ISO 14001 certification. Their CO2 emissions must not exceed 140g/km or they must be able to run on E85 bioethanol or B30 biodiesel. At least 5 percent of the plastics used in their production must be made from recycled materials.
AutoNation recently launched an E-Vehicle program that identifies cars and trucks available online and in-store that produce at least 28 miles-per-gallon or deliver 10 percent or better fuel efficiency than the average for their vehicle class.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market