Renault Launches ecoÃ‚Â² Line Of Vehicles
Renault has launched a new eco² branding initiative. Vehicles qualify for Renault’s eco² label if they comply with three requirements:
- They must be manufactured in a production plant that has secured ISO 14001 certification. Their CO2 emissions must not exceed 140g/km or they must be able to run on E85 bioethanol or B30 biodiesel. At least 5 percent of the plastics used in their production must be made from recycled materials.
AutoNation recently launched an E-Vehicle program that identifies cars and trucks available online and in-store that produce at least 28 miles-per-gallon or deliver 10 percent or better fuel efficiency than the average for their vehicle class.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store