Renault Launches ecoÃ‚Â² Line Of Vehicles
Renault has launched a new eco² branding initiative. Vehicles qualify for Renault’s eco² label if they comply with three requirements:
- They must be manufactured in a production plant that has secured ISO 14001 certification. Their CO2 emissions must not exceed 140g/km or they must be able to run on E85 bioethanol or B30 biodiesel. At least 5 percent of the plastics used in their production must be made from recycled materials.
AutoNation recently launched an E-Vehicle program that identifies cars and trucks available online and in-store that produce at least 28 miles-per-gallon or deliver 10 percent or better fuel efficiency than the average for their vehicle class.
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains