Renault Launches ecoÃ‚Â² Line Of Vehicles
Renault has launched a new eco² branding initiative. Vehicles qualify for Renault’s eco² label if they comply with three requirements:
- They must be manufactured in a production plant that has secured ISO 14001 certification. Their CO2 emissions must not exceed 140g/km or they must be able to run on E85 bioethanol or B30 biodiesel. At least 5 percent of the plastics used in their production must be made from recycled materials.
AutoNation recently launched an E-Vehicle program that identifies cars and trucks available online and in-store that produce at least 28 miles-per-gallon or deliver 10 percent or better fuel efficiency than the average for their vehicle class.
Energy Manager News
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark