Renault Launches ecoÃ‚Â² Line Of Vehicles
Renault has launched a new eco² branding initiative. Vehicles qualify for Renault’s eco² label if they comply with three requirements:
- They must be manufactured in a production plant that has secured ISO 14001 certification. Their CO2 emissions must not exceed 140g/km or they must be able to run on E85 bioethanol or B30 biodiesel. At least 5 percent of the plastics used in their production must be made from recycled materials.
AutoNation recently launched an E-Vehicle program that identifies cars and trucks available online and in-store that produce at least 28 miles-per-gallon or deliver 10 percent or better fuel efficiency than the average for their vehicle class.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike