Renault Launches ecoÃ‚Â² Line Of Vehicles
Renault has launched a new eco² branding initiative. Vehicles qualify for Renault’s eco² label if they comply with three requirements:
- They must be manufactured in a production plant that has secured ISO 14001 certification. Their CO2 emissions must not exceed 140g/km or they must be able to run on E85 bioethanol or B30 biodiesel. At least 5 percent of the plastics used in their production must be made from recycled materials.
AutoNation recently launched an E-Vehicle program that identifies cars and trucks available online and in-store that produce at least 28 miles-per-gallon or deliver 10 percent or better fuel efficiency than the average for their vehicle class.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’