Flexcar Rolls Into Pittsburgh
Car-sharing service Flexcar has rolled into Pittsburgh, making it the 12th city the company operates in.
The car-sharing program will begin service in both downtown Pittsburgh and Oakland in May with an initial fleet of 20 vehicles. The company says businesses can use Flexcar for meetings, site visits or other business-related trips. Flexcar business memberships include invoices that can be coded according to a company’s internal cost tracking.
Vehicles are parked in reserved parking spots throughout downtown. Members reserve a Flexcar online or via touchtone phone, use their Flexcard to open the doors, take their trip and then return the car to its parking spot at the end of the reservation.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store