Flexcar Rolls Into Pittsburgh
Car-sharing service Flexcar has rolled into Pittsburgh, making it the 12th city the company operates in.
The car-sharing program will begin service in both downtown Pittsburgh and Oakland in May with an initial fleet of 20 vehicles. The company says businesses can use Flexcar for meetings, site visits or other business-related trips. Flexcar business memberships include invoices that can be coded according to a company’s internal cost tracking.
Vehicles are parked in reserved parking spots throughout downtown. Members reserve a Flexcar online or via touchtone phone, use their Flexcard to open the doors, take their trip and then return the car to its parking spot at the end of the reservation.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables