Flexcar Rolls Into Pittsburgh
Car-sharing service Flexcar has rolled into Pittsburgh, making it the 12th city the company operates in.
The car-sharing program will begin service in both downtown Pittsburgh and Oakland in May with an initial fleet of 20 vehicles. The company says businesses can use Flexcar for meetings, site visits or other business-related trips. Flexcar business memberships include invoices that can be coded according to a company’s internal cost tracking.
Vehicles are parked in reserved parking spots throughout downtown. Members reserve a Flexcar online or via touchtone phone, use their Flexcard to open the doors, take their trip and then return the car to its parking spot at the end of the reservation.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council