Flexcar Rolls Into Pittsburgh
Car-sharing service Flexcar has rolled into Pittsburgh, making it the 12th city the company operates in.
The car-sharing program will begin service in both downtown Pittsburgh and Oakland in May with an initial fleet of 20 vehicles. The company says businesses can use Flexcar for meetings, site visits or other business-related trips. Flexcar business memberships include invoices that can be coded according to a company’s internal cost tracking.
Vehicles are parked in reserved parking spots throughout downtown. Members reserve a Flexcar online or via touchtone phone, use their Flexcard to open the doors, take their trip and then return the car to its parking spot at the end of the reservation.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution