GE Produces Green Fleet Guide
A new 16-page guide designed to help car fleet managers make their operations more environmentally friendly, “Setting Your Green Fleet Agenda”, has been produced by GE Commercial Finance, Fleet Services, Auto Industry reports.
The guide is also available free to anyone who would like copy by e-mailing Angela Goulding at email@example.com with their name, organisation, job title, and address, according to the article.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage