GE Produces Green Fleet Guide
A new 16-page guide designed to help car fleet managers make their operations more environmentally friendly, “Setting Your Green Fleet Agenda”, has been produced by GE Commercial Finance, Fleet Services, Auto Industry reports.
The guide is also available free to anyone who would like copy by e-mailing Angela Goulding at firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, organisation, job title, and address, according to the article.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned