GE Produces Green Fleet Guide
A new 16-page guide designed to help car fleet managers make their operations more environmentally friendly, “Setting Your Green Fleet Agenda”, has been produced by GE Commercial Finance, Fleet Services, Auto Industry reports.
The guide is also available free to anyone who would like copy by e-mailing Angela Goulding at firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, organisation, job title, and address, according to the article.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries