GE Produces Green Fleet Guide
A new 16-page guide designed to help car fleet managers make their operations more environmentally friendly, “Setting Your Green Fleet Agenda”, has been produced by GE Commercial Finance, Fleet Services, Auto Industry reports.
The guide is also available free to anyone who would like copy by e-mailing Angela Goulding at email@example.com with their name, organisation, job title, and address, according to the article.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store