GE Produces Green Fleet Guide
A new 16-page guide designed to help car fleet managers make their operations more environmentally friendly, “Setting Your Green Fleet Agenda”, has been produced by GE Commercial Finance, Fleet Services, Auto Industry reports.
The guide is also available free to anyone who would like copy by e-mailing Angela Goulding at email@example.com with their name, organisation, job title, and address, according to the article.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- MaxLite Introduces LED Lensed Retrofit Kit
- Molson Coors Saves Money, Cuts Emissions With Onsite Power
- RMI Report Traces the Rise of the Battery
- North Carolina’s Clean Energy Sector Adds Jobs, Hikes Revenue
- New Transceivers Boost Energy Efficiency Up to 20%
- Two Universities Gain by Switching Heat from Steam to Hot Water
- BrandSmart Uses PACE Financing to Upgrade
- GE’s Current Offers Energy-as-a-Service