Deloitte Employees Get Carbon Offset Corporate Charge Card
Deloitte is offering its employees a carbon offset corporate charge card, GAAPweb reports. Made of recycled plastic and carbon neutral, the card will be offered to all of Deloitte’s 11,000 UK-based staff.
Barclaycard Business and Barclays Capital will provide the card’s carbon offset element. Deloitte will buy Certified Emissions Reductions through Barclaycard Business. Barclay Capital will cancel the CERs, which will ensure that the certificates are not tradeable in the future.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works