Deloitte Employees Get Carbon Offset Corporate Charge Card
Deloitte is offering its employees a carbon offset corporate charge card, GAAPweb reports. Made of recycled plastic and carbon neutral, the card will be offered to all of Deloitte’s 11,000 UK-based staff.
Barclaycard Business and Barclays Capital will provide the card’s carbon offset element. Deloitte will buy Certified Emissions Reductions through Barclaycard Business. Barclay Capital will cancel the CERs, which will ensure that the certificates are not tradeable in the future.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters