Deloitte Employees Get Carbon Offset Corporate Charge Card
Deloitte is offering its employees a carbon offset corporate charge card, GAAPweb reports. Made of recycled plastic and carbon neutral, the card will be offered to all of Deloitte’s 11,000 UK-based staff.
Barclaycard Business and Barclays Capital will provide the card’s carbon offset element. Deloitte will buy Certified Emissions Reductions through Barclaycard Business. Barclay Capital will cancel the CERs, which will ensure that the certificates are not tradeable in the future.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE