Deloitte Employees Get Carbon Offset Corporate Charge Card
Deloitte is offering its employees a carbon offset corporate charge card, GAAPweb reports. Made of recycled plastic and carbon neutral, the card will be offered to all of Deloitte’s 11,000 UK-based staff.
Barclaycard Business and Barclays Capital will provide the card’s carbon offset element. Deloitte will buy Certified Emissions Reductions through Barclaycard Business. Barclay Capital will cancel the CERs, which will ensure that the certificates are not tradeable in the future.
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA