Deloitte Employees Get Carbon Offset Corporate Charge Card
Deloitte is offering its employees a carbon offset corporate charge card, GAAPweb reports. Made of recycled plastic and carbon neutral, the card will be offered to all of Deloitte’s 11,000 UK-based staff.
Barclaycard Business and Barclays Capital will provide the card’s carbon offset element. Deloitte will buy Certified Emissions Reductions through Barclaycard Business. Barclay Capital will cancel the CERs, which will ensure that the certificates are not tradeable in the future.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment