Ford Launches Campaign For Escape Hybrid
Ford’s strategy in promoting the 2008 Escape and Escape hybrid is to present the two versions of the compact SUV as separate brands, with different creative, messages and marketing strategies, MediaPost reports. The theme for the campaign is “More fun for the gallon.”
Ford’s Web effort for the gasoline version of Escape follows the theme of the TV spot, with boredomhurts.com
For the hybrid version of Escape, Ford has launched a microsite within fordvehicles.com that features Kermit the Frog.
“The focus for the gasoline Escape is national, but for the hybrid Escape, because there are clearly defined markets for hybrid, and since you get the best mileage benefits in cities, there’s a regional focus,” Raghavachari says in the article. Particular attention will be paid to urban areas like Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C. and New York.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project