Ford Launches Campaign For Escape Hybrid
Ford’s strategy in promoting the 2008 Escape and Escape hybrid is to present the two versions of the compact SUV as separate brands, with different creative, messages and marketing strategies, MediaPost reports. The theme for the campaign is “More fun for the gallon.”
Ford’s Web effort for the gasoline version of Escape follows the theme of the TV spot, with boredomhurts.com
For the hybrid version of Escape, Ford has launched a microsite within fordvehicles.com that features Kermit the Frog.
“The focus for the gasoline Escape is national, but for the hybrid Escape, because there are clearly defined markets for hybrid, and since you get the best mileage benefits in cities, there’s a regional focus,” Raghavachari says in the article. Particular attention will be paid to urban areas like Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C. and New York.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls