McDonald’s, Kiplinger, HSBC Among Most Ethical
Ethisphere magazine has released a list of most ethical companies.
In assembling the 2007 rankings of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, the researchers and editors of Ethisphere say they examined more than 5,000 companies across 30 separate industries looking for true ethical leadership.
Here are a few select categories and winners:
Restaurants and cafes: McDonald’s, Starbucks
Business Services: Paychex, Pitney Bowes
Apparel: H&M Hennes & Mauritz, New Balance, Nike, Patagonia, The Gap, Timberland
Telecom: Avaya, Nokia, Vodafone
Media & Entertainment: Kiplinger, Time Warner
Industrial Manufacturing: Caterpillar, Dan Foss, Deere, Eaton, Milliken & Company
Banking: HSBC, Rabobank Group, Standard Chartered Bank
Auto: AB Volvo, Johnson Controls, Modine Manufacturing, Toyota
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned