Nokia Tells Phone Users To Unplug
Nokia cell phones will soon prompt users to unplug phones when they’re done charging. The company plans to roll out the initiative across its device range. The move, PC Magazine reports, could save enough electricity to power 85,000 homes annually.
Nokia said the unplug alerts are set to first appear on its 1200, 1208 and 1650 phone models.
Energy Manager News
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October