Nokia Tells Phone Users To Unplug
Nokia cell phones will soon prompt users to unplug phones when they’re done charging. The company plans to roll out the initiative across its device range. The move, PC Magazine reports, could save enough electricity to power 85,000 homes annually.
Nokia said the unplug alerts are set to first appear on its 1200, 1208 and 1650 phone models.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling