Nokia Tells Phone Users To Unplug
Nokia cell phones will soon prompt users to unplug phones when they’re done charging. The company plans to roll out the initiative across its device range. The move, PC Magazine reports, could save enough electricity to power 85,000 homes annually.
Nokia said the unplug alerts are set to first appear on its 1200, 1208 and 1650 phone models.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs