Nokia Tells Phone Users To Unplug
Nokia cell phones will soon prompt users to unplug phones when they’re done charging. The company plans to roll out the initiative across its device range. The move, PC Magazine reports, could save enough electricity to power 85,000 homes annually.
Nokia said the unplug alerts are set to first appear on its 1200, 1208 and 1650 phone models.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners