Nokia Tells Phone Users To Unplug
Nokia cell phones will soon prompt users to unplug phones when they’re done charging. The company plans to roll out the initiative across its device range. The move, PC Magazine reports, could save enough electricity to power 85,000 homes annually.
Nokia said the unplug alerts are set to first appear on its 1200, 1208 and 1650 phone models.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform