JPMorgan Launches Climate Change Research Site
JPMorgan analysts and economists focus on economic, legislative and business developments in light of current and proposed carbon operating constraints. Recent reports include: Capturing the Gains from Carbon Capture; Global Utilities: Trading Climate Change; Coal and Carbon Controls; and Liability for Climate Change. Also available on the website is information and aggregated values for the JPMorgan Environmental Index – Carbon Beta.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports