ColdWatt’s High-Efficiency Power Supplies Turn IT Heads
ColdWatt has developed a digital power conversion technology for AC-DC power subsystems that uses magnetics to increase energy storage in its power supplies and digital controls to boost efficiency and flexibility.
According to the company, its front-end power supplies boast better than 90 percent efficiency, compared with the 70 percent efficiency level of commodity power supplies.
ColdWatt’s first offerings are the 650W Power Sub-System and the AC-DC 1U 1200W Power Supply, designed for 1U servers.
ColdWatt recently joined The Green Grid.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?