ColdWatt’s High-Efficiency Power Supplies Turn IT Heads
ColdWatt has developed a digital power conversion technology for AC-DC power subsystems that uses magnetics to increase energy storage in its power supplies and digital controls to boost efficiency and flexibility.
According to the company, its front-end power supplies boast better than 90 percent efficiency, compared with the 70 percent efficiency level of commodity power supplies.
ColdWatt’s first offerings are the 650W Power Sub-System and the AC-DC 1U 1200W Power Supply, designed for 1U servers.
ColdWatt recently joined The Green Grid.
Energy Manager News
- Flint Water Crisis Uncovers Ignoble Decisions and Neglect of Existing Enviro Regs
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- WGL Extends Energy Management Platform
- Fort Hood Pushing Renewables
- Tire Store Going Solar in Billings
- Pardeeville Hikes Homeowner Costs, Offers Large Customers TOD Rates
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court