Jenn-Air, Kohler, Trex, Among Sponsors Of Cooking Light’s Green Abode
Cooking Light magazine has announced the national sponsors of its FitHouse in Chicago. The energy efficient FitHouse will be one of the first homes to adhere to the City of Chicago’s proposed residential green building standards.
“Each sponsor shares the core philosophy of the FitHouseA?AA¢AA¢aAA¬AA¢a?A¬?that using environmentally friendly building materials and products in the home can, and will, contribute to an enhanced quality of life for residents,” said Chris Allen, senior vice president and publishing director of Cooking Light.
National sponsors include:
Jenn-Air: major appliances
Oster: minor appliances
TRANE: HVAC and air purification
Trex: outdoor decking
Carpenter Co.: bed pillows
Kohler Co.: plumbing and fixtures
Sherwin-Williams: paint and stain
Robbins Fine Hardwood Flooring from Armstrong: hardwood flooring
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports