Jenn-Air, Kohler, Trex, Among Sponsors Of Cooking Light’s Green Abode
Cooking Light magazine has announced the national sponsors of its FitHouse in Chicago. The energy efficient FitHouse will be one of the first homes to adhere to the City of Chicago’s proposed residential green building standards.
“Each sponsor shares the core philosophy of the FitHouseA?AA¢AA¢aAA¬AA¢a?A¬?that using environmentally friendly building materials and products in the home can, and will, contribute to an enhanced quality of life for residents,” said Chris Allen, senior vice president and publishing director of Cooking Light.
National sponsors include:
Jenn-Air: major appliances
Oster: minor appliances
TRANE: HVAC and air purification
Trex: outdoor decking
Carpenter Co.: bed pillows
Kohler Co.: plumbing and fixtures
Sherwin-Williams: paint and stain
Robbins Fine Hardwood Flooring from Armstrong: hardwood flooring
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables