Jenn-Air, Kohler, Trex, Among Sponsors Of Cooking Light’s Green Abode
Cooking Light magazine has announced the national sponsors of its FitHouse in Chicago. The energy efficient FitHouse will be one of the first homes to adhere to the City of Chicago’s proposed residential green building standards.
“Each sponsor shares the core philosophy of the FitHouseA?AA¢AA¢aAA¬AA¢a?A¬?that using environmentally friendly building materials and products in the home can, and will, contribute to an enhanced quality of life for residents,” said Chris Allen, senior vice president and publishing director of Cooking Light.
National sponsors include:
Jenn-Air: major appliances
Oster: minor appliances
TRANE: HVAC and air purification
Trex: outdoor decking
Carpenter Co.: bed pillows
Kohler Co.: plumbing and fixtures
Sherwin-Williams: paint and stain
Robbins Fine Hardwood Flooring from Armstrong: hardwood flooring
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate