Total Releases 2006 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
Total has released the 2006 corporate social responsibility report.
The report includes information on ISO 14001 certification for Total’s main production sites, the company’s development of CO2 capture and sequestration technology, and numbers on emissions and discharges.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018