Total Releases 2006 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
Total has released the 2006 corporate social responsibility report.
The report includes information on ISO 14001 certification for Total’s main production sites, the company’s development of CO2 capture and sequestration technology, and numbers on emissions and discharges.
Energy Manager News
- Power Over Ethernet: A Smart Power Option for Smart Buildings
- Seminole County Sports Complex Moves to LEDs
- GlacialPower Intros LED Driver
- The Hunt for Reforming Energy Markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals