Total Releases 2006 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
Total has released the 2006 corporate social responsibility report.
The report includes information on ISO 14001 certification for Total’s main production sites, the company’s development of CO2 capture and sequestration technology, and numbers on emissions and discharges.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency