Care2.Com Expands Offerings, Draws Advertisers
Consumer green site Care2.com, which the company says has 7 million members, has expanded its community offerings, MediaPost reports.
Care2 GreenLiving, a section where users will find articles on natural cooking, cleaning and overall wellness, along with display ads for “green” brands like Endangered Species Chocolate and Eden Foods.
Dawn has jumped in with a campaign – Dawn Saves Wildlife. Yahoo, Crest, Eden Organic, MS Messenger, and GM (to name just a few) also have ads up there.
But marketers need the credentials to back up their ads. They need to “walk the talk,” said Sandra McQueen, vice president of marketing for Care2.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers