Care2.Com Expands Offerings, Draws Advertisers
Consumer green site Care2.com, which the company says has 7 million members, has expanded its community offerings, MediaPost reports.
Care2 GreenLiving, a section where users will find articles on natural cooking, cleaning and overall wellness, along with display ads for “green” brands like Endangered Species Chocolate and Eden Foods.
Dawn has jumped in with a campaign – Dawn Saves Wildlife. Yahoo, Crest, Eden Organic, MS Messenger, and GM (to name just a few) also have ads up there.
But marketers need the credentials to back up their ads. They need to “walk the talk,” said Sandra McQueen, vice president of marketing for Care2.
Energy Manager News
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures
- Unity College Gets Grant for Greenhouses