Care2.Com Expands Offerings, Draws Advertisers
Consumer green site Care2.com, which the company says has 7 million members, has expanded its community offerings, MediaPost reports.
Care2 GreenLiving, a section where users will find articles on natural cooking, cleaning and overall wellness, along with display ads for “green” brands like Endangered Species Chocolate and Eden Foods.
Dawn has jumped in with a campaign – Dawn Saves Wildlife. Yahoo, Crest, Eden Organic, MS Messenger, and GM (to name just a few) also have ads up there.
But marketers need the credentials to back up their ads. They need to “walk the talk,” said Sandra McQueen, vice president of marketing for Care2.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council