Care2.Com Expands Offerings, Draws Advertisers
Consumer green site Care2.com, which the company says has 7 million members, has expanded its community offerings, MediaPost reports.
Care2 GreenLiving, a section where users will find articles on natural cooking, cleaning and overall wellness, along with display ads for “green” brands like Endangered Species Chocolate and Eden Foods.
Dawn has jumped in with a campaign – Dawn Saves Wildlife. Yahoo, Crest, Eden Organic, MS Messenger, and GM (to name just a few) also have ads up there.
But marketers need the credentials to back up their ads. They need to “walk the talk,” said Sandra McQueen, vice president of marketing for Care2.
Energy Manager News
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra