Care2.Com Expands Offerings, Draws Advertisers
Consumer green site Care2.com, which the company says has 7 million members, has expanded its community offerings, MediaPost reports.
Care2 GreenLiving, a section where users will find articles on natural cooking, cleaning and overall wellness, along with display ads for “green” brands like Endangered Species Chocolate and Eden Foods.
Dawn has jumped in with a campaign – Dawn Saves Wildlife. Yahoo, Crest, Eden Organic, MS Messenger, and GM (to name just a few) also have ads up there.
But marketers need the credentials to back up their ads. They need to “walk the talk,” said Sandra McQueen, vice president of marketing for Care2.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend