Starbucks & Global Green USA Team Up On Green Auction
The green umbrellas you see outside Starbucks stores are getting even greener this summer. The coffee-maker is launching a Green Umbrellas for a Green Cause campaign and auction.
Celeb designers, including America Ferrera, Chad Lowe, Lance Bass, Lawrence Bender, and Jo Frost, have fashioned the umbrellas to reflect the theme of Be Green this Summer.
The umbrellas will be auctioned to the public beginning May 21 and Starbucks will donate the proceeds to Global Green USA.
Starbucks recently collaborated with Global Green USA to develop and launch Planet Green Game.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- General Mills: We’ll Invest $100M to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Oregon Correctional Institution Saves with LEDs
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations