Starbucks & Global Green USA Team Up On Green Auction
The green umbrellas you see outside Starbucks stores are getting even greener this summer. The coffee-maker is launching a Green Umbrellas for a Green Cause campaign and auction.
Celeb designers, including America Ferrera, Chad Lowe, Lance Bass, Lawrence Bender, and Jo Frost, have fashioned the umbrellas to reflect the theme of Be Green this Summer.
The umbrellas will be auctioned to the public beginning May 21 and Starbucks will donate the proceeds to Global Green USA.
Starbucks recently collaborated with Global Green USA to develop and launch Planet Green Game.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works