Starbucks & Global Green USA Team Up On Green Auction
The green umbrellas you see outside Starbucks stores are getting even greener this summer. The coffee-maker is launching a Green Umbrellas for a Green Cause campaign and auction.
Celeb designers, including America Ferrera, Chad Lowe, Lance Bass, Lawrence Bender, and Jo Frost, have fashioned the umbrellas to reflect the theme of Be Green this Summer.
The umbrellas will be auctioned to the public beginning May 21 and Starbucks will donate the proceeds to Global Green USA.
Starbucks recently collaborated with Global Green USA to develop and launch Planet Green Game.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management