Starbucks & Global Green USA Team Up On Green Auction
The green umbrellas you see outside Starbucks stores are getting even greener this summer. The coffee-maker is launching a Green Umbrellas for a Green Cause campaign and auction.
Celeb designers, including America Ferrera, Chad Lowe, Lance Bass, Lawrence Bender, and Jo Frost, have fashioned the umbrellas to reflect the theme of Be Green this Summer.
The umbrellas will be auctioned to the public beginning May 21 and Starbucks will donate the proceeds to Global Green USA.
Starbucks recently collaborated with Global Green USA to develop and launch Planet Green Game.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs