Starbucks & Global Green USA Team Up On Green Auction
The green umbrellas you see outside Starbucks stores are getting even greener this summer. The coffee-maker is launching a Green Umbrellas for a Green Cause campaign and auction.
Celeb designers, including America Ferrera, Chad Lowe, Lance Bass, Lawrence Bender, and Jo Frost, have fashioned the umbrellas to reflect the theme of Be Green this Summer.
The umbrellas will be auctioned to the public beginning May 21 and Starbucks will donate the proceeds to Global Green USA.
Starbucks recently collaborated with Global Green USA to develop and launch Planet Green Game.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike