Former Expedia CEO Takes Top Spot At TerraPass
Erik Blachford, the former CEO of Expedia, has joined TerraPass as its new CEO.
Blachford says he will spend his first few months on the job expanding the Expedia team and learning the ins and outs of the business.
Blachford left Expedia several years before its partnership with TerraPass.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries