Mohawk Offsets Production Of Strathmore
Select premium lines from Mohawk Fine Papers, including Strathmore, are now made carbon neutral.
Earlier this year, Mohawk joined the U.S. EPA Climate Leaders program to develop formal greenhouse gas emission reduction goals. As an extension of this commitment, Mohawk will augment its current purchase of 60 million Green-e wind power renewable energy credits used as electric energy offsets, with verified emissions reduction credits. The VERs offset all of the thermal energy used in the production of the following select paper grades: Strathmore Writing, Strathmore Script, Beckett Concept and Beckett Expression.
Energy Manager News
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures
- Unity College Gets Grant for Greenhouses