Mohawk Offsets Production Of Strathmore
Select premium lines from Mohawk Fine Papers, including Strathmore, are now made carbon neutral.
Earlier this year, Mohawk joined the U.S. EPA Climate Leaders program to develop formal greenhouse gas emission reduction goals. As an extension of this commitment, Mohawk will augment its current purchase of 60 million Green-e wind power renewable energy credits used as electric energy offsets, with verified emissions reduction credits. The VERs offset all of the thermal energy used in the production of the following select paper grades: Strathmore Writing, Strathmore Script, Beckett Concept and Beckett Expression.
Energy Manager News
- 5 Reasons Clean Energy Investments Beat Expectations
- East Coast Cities are Top 3 Most Energy Efficient
- Tri-Generation System Generates Heat, Power, Hydrogen
- Lennox Expands Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units
- US Representative Wants to Extend Tax Credits for Clean Energy
- Eaton Hired at Fort Campbell
- Schneider Software Prevents Overcooling in Data Centers
- HVAC Brain Carries Siemens Commercial Room Thermostat