Mohawk Offsets Production Of Strathmore
Select premium lines from Mohawk Fine Papers, including Strathmore, are now made carbon neutral.
Earlier this year, Mohawk joined the U.S. EPA Climate Leaders program to develop formal greenhouse gas emission reduction goals. As an extension of this commitment, Mohawk will augment its current purchase of 60 million Green-e wind power renewable energy credits used as electric energy offsets, with verified emissions reduction credits. The VERs offset all of the thermal energy used in the production of the following select paper grades: Strathmore Writing, Strathmore Script, Beckett Concept and Beckett Expression.
Energy Manager News
- Natural Gas Pipeline Congestion is Squeezing Energy Managers
- New Hampshire Raises Net Metering Cap
- NEPGA: Canadian Hydro Contracts Could Cost Consumers $777M Annually
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation