Mohawk Offsets Production Of Strathmore
Select premium lines from Mohawk Fine Papers, including Strathmore, are now made carbon neutral.
Earlier this year, Mohawk joined the U.S. EPA Climate Leaders program to develop formal greenhouse gas emission reduction goals. As an extension of this commitment, Mohawk will augment its current purchase of 60 million Green-e wind power renewable energy credits used as electric energy offsets, with verified emissions reduction credits. The VERs offset all of the thermal energy used in the production of the following select paper grades: Strathmore Writing, Strathmore Script, Beckett Concept and Beckett Expression.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland