Mohawk Offsets Production Of Strathmore
Select premium lines from Mohawk Fine Papers, including Strathmore, are now made carbon neutral.
Earlier this year, Mohawk joined the U.S. EPA Climate Leaders program to develop formal greenhouse gas emission reduction goals. As an extension of this commitment, Mohawk will augment its current purchase of 60 million Green-e wind power renewable energy credits used as electric energy offsets, with verified emissions reduction credits. The VERs offset all of the thermal energy used in the production of the following select paper grades: Strathmore Writing, Strathmore Script, Beckett Concept and Beckett Expression.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike