Chevy Sponsors New MSN Live Earth Site
Hot on the heels of the Yahoo Green launch, MSN has unveiled its own online community dedicated to combating the climate crisis, MediaPost reports. Chevrolet has signed on as the site’s first global sponsor. The culmination of MSN’s efforts will be the simultaneous Web broadcast of the global Live Earth concerts on July 7.
MSN will integrate the Chevy brand throughout the site, with display ads across linked platforms such as Windows Live Spaces, Messenger and Hotmail. According to Lisa Curry, senior director, MSN, Chevrolet will sponsor green content across the entire MSN network, including portals such as MSNBC, MSN Money, Autos, and Health, among others.
MSN is offering site visitors exclusive access to a new Madonna song and is donating 25 cents for each of the first million downloads to Alliance for Climate Protection.
Energy Manager News
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark