Chevy Sponsors New MSN Live Earth Site
Hot on the heels of the Yahoo Green launch, MSN has unveiled its own online community dedicated to combating the climate crisis, MediaPost reports. Chevrolet has signed on as the site’s first global sponsor. The culmination of MSN’s efforts will be the simultaneous Web broadcast of the global Live Earth concerts on July 7.
MSN will integrate the Chevy brand throughout the site, with display ads across linked platforms such as Windows Live Spaces, Messenger and Hotmail. According to Lisa Curry, senior director, MSN, Chevrolet will sponsor green content across the entire MSN network, including portals such as MSNBC, MSN Money, Autos, and Health, among others.
MSN is offering site visitors exclusive access to a new Madonna song and is donating 25 cents for each of the first million downloads to Alliance for Climate Protection.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls