Chevy Sponsors New MSN Live Earth Site
Hot on the heels of the Yahoo Green launch, MSN has unveiled its own online community dedicated to combating the climate crisis, MediaPost reports. Chevrolet has signed on as the site’s first global sponsor. The culmination of MSN’s efforts will be the simultaneous Web broadcast of the global Live Earth concerts on July 7.
MSN will integrate the Chevy brand throughout the site, with display ads across linked platforms such as Windows Live Spaces, Messenger and Hotmail. According to Lisa Curry, senior director, MSN, Chevrolet will sponsor green content across the entire MSN network, including portals such as MSNBC, MSN Money, Autos, and Health, among others.
MSN is offering site visitors exclusive access to a new Madonna song and is donating 25 cents for each of the first million downloads to Alliance for Climate Protection.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store