Chevy Sponsors New MSN Live Earth Site
Hot on the heels of the Yahoo Green launch, MSN has unveiled its own online community dedicated to combating the climate crisis, MediaPost reports. Chevrolet has signed on as the site’s first global sponsor. The culmination of MSN’s efforts will be the simultaneous Web broadcast of the global Live Earth concerts on July 7.
MSN will integrate the Chevy brand throughout the site, with display ads across linked platforms such as Windows Live Spaces, Messenger and Hotmail. According to Lisa Curry, senior director, MSN, Chevrolet will sponsor green content across the entire MSN network, including portals such as MSNBC, MSN Money, Autos, and Health, among others.
MSN is offering site visitors exclusive access to a new Madonna song and is donating 25 cents for each of the first million downloads to Alliance for Climate Protection.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables