Hotel Chains Partner With Green Suites
Two hotel chains -? America’s Best Inns & Suites and Country Hearth Inns -? will feature EcoRooms with products that the chains say are energy efficient, water efficient, waste reducing, and non-toxic and/or biodegradable.
According to Dan Bornholdt, president of Green Suites International, which is partnering with America’s Best Franchising to supply EcoRooms, “This is the first time that an entire hotel chain has made the commitment to EcoRooms and to protecting the environment.”
This is just the latest in a long line of announcements from hotels on green initiatives. And while destinations continue to get attention, groups are beginning to look at guest emissions in traveling to those destinations.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation