Hotel Chains Partner With Green Suites
Two hotel chains -? America’s Best Inns & Suites and Country Hearth Inns -? will feature EcoRooms with products that the chains say are energy efficient, water efficient, waste reducing, and non-toxic and/or biodegradable.
According to Dan Bornholdt, president of Green Suites International, which is partnering with America’s Best Franchising to supply EcoRooms, “This is the first time that an entire hotel chain has made the commitment to EcoRooms and to protecting the environment.”
This is just the latest in a long line of announcements from hotels on green initiatives. And while destinations continue to get attention, groups are beginning to look at guest emissions in traveling to those destinations.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant