Hotel Chains Partner With Green Suites
Two hotel chains -? America’s Best Inns & Suites and Country Hearth Inns -? will feature EcoRooms with products that the chains say are energy efficient, water efficient, waste reducing, and non-toxic and/or biodegradable.
According to Dan Bornholdt, president of Green Suites International, which is partnering with America’s Best Franchising to supply EcoRooms, “This is the first time that an entire hotel chain has made the commitment to EcoRooms and to protecting the environment.”
This is just the latest in a long line of announcements from hotels on green initiatives. And while destinations continue to get attention, groups are beginning to look at guest emissions in traveling to those destinations.
Energy Manager News
- Natural Gas Pipeline Congestion is Squeezing Energy Managers
- New Hampshire Raises Net Metering Cap
- NEPGA: Canadian Hydro Contracts Could Cost Consumers $777M Annually
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation