Hotel Chains Partner With Green Suites
Two hotel chains -? America’s Best Inns & Suites and Country Hearth Inns -? will feature EcoRooms with products that the chains say are energy efficient, water efficient, waste reducing, and non-toxic and/or biodegradable.
According to Dan Bornholdt, president of Green Suites International, which is partnering with America’s Best Franchising to supply EcoRooms, “This is the first time that an entire hotel chain has made the commitment to EcoRooms and to protecting the environment.”
This is just the latest in a long line of announcements from hotels on green initiatives. And while destinations continue to get attention, groups are beginning to look at guest emissions in traveling to those destinations.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store