Supply Chains Clean Up Act With Carbon Emission Tracker
Australia’s Supply Chain Consulting has released CarbonView, a system that the company says lets organizations to view and optimize their complete supply chain by looking at it from a financial and carbon perspective, Computerworld reports.
Supply Chain Consulting has been working with a number of carbon database suppliers globally to provide greenhouse gas emission data that organizations will require for effective analysis of the environmental consequences of their operations.
Using this data, and data that companies have collected internally, businesses can run different supply chain scenarios, comparing economic and environmental changes and the impact on their supply chain.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland