Supply Chains Clean Up Act With Carbon Emission Tracker
Australia’s Supply Chain Consulting has released CarbonView, a system that the company says lets organizations to view and optimize their complete supply chain by looking at it from a financial and carbon perspective, Computerworld reports.
Supply Chain Consulting has been working with a number of carbon database suppliers globally to provide greenhouse gas emission data that organizations will require for effective analysis of the environmental consequences of their operations.
Using this data, and data that companies have collected internally, businesses can run different supply chain scenarios, comparing economic and environmental changes and the impact on their supply chain.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling