Supply Chains Clean Up Act With Carbon Emission Tracker
Australia’s Supply Chain Consulting has released CarbonView, a system that the company says lets organizations to view and optimize their complete supply chain by looking at it from a financial and carbon perspective, Computerworld reports.
Supply Chain Consulting has been working with a number of carbon database suppliers globally to provide greenhouse gas emission data that organizations will require for effective analysis of the environmental consequences of their operations.
Using this data, and data that companies have collected internally, businesses can run different supply chain scenarios, comparing economic and environmental changes and the impact on their supply chain.
Energy Manager News
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT