Supply Chains Clean Up Act With Carbon Emission Tracker
Australia’s Supply Chain Consulting has released CarbonView, a system that the company says lets organizations to view and optimize their complete supply chain by looking at it from a financial and carbon perspective, Computerworld reports.
Supply Chain Consulting has been working with a number of carbon database suppliers globally to provide greenhouse gas emission data that organizations will require for effective analysis of the environmental consequences of their operations.
Using this data, and data that companies have collected internally, businesses can run different supply chain scenarios, comparing economic and environmental changes and the impact on their supply chain.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store