Supply Chains Clean Up Act With Carbon Emission Tracker
Australia’s Supply Chain Consulting has released CarbonView, a system that the company says lets organizations to view and optimize their complete supply chain by looking at it from a financial and carbon perspective, Computerworld reports.
Supply Chain Consulting has been working with a number of carbon database suppliers globally to provide greenhouse gas emission data that organizations will require for effective analysis of the environmental consequences of their operations.
Using this data, and data that companies have collected internally, businesses can run different supply chain scenarios, comparing economic and environmental changes and the impact on their supply chain.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GM’s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA