Digital Reality Trust Joins Green Grid
Digital Realty Trust, a manager of corporate datacenters and Internet gateways, has joined The Green Grid. As a Contributor Member, Digital Realty Trust’s participation in The Green Grid, and particularly on its technical committee’s working groups, will focus on collaborating with other member companies to help establish best practices in datacenter design and operations to maximize energy efficiency.
Three key objectives of The Green Grid’s technical committees are to:
- Establish standards regarding definition and measurement of datacenter efficiency;
- Provide guidance to datacenter owners and managers regarding best practices for datacenter architecture and planning; and
- Define guidelines that can be adopted industry-wide by datacenter owners and managers to improve energy efficiency during day-to-day operations.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned