Digital Reality Trust Joins Green Grid
Digital Realty Trust, a manager of corporate datacenters and Internet gateways, has joined The Green Grid. As a Contributor Member, Digital Realty Trust’s participation in The Green Grid, and particularly on its technical committee’s working groups, will focus on collaborating with other member companies to help establish best practices in datacenter design and operations to maximize energy efficiency.
Three key objectives of The Green Grid’s technical committees are to:
- Establish standards regarding definition and measurement of datacenter efficiency;
- Provide guidance to datacenter owners and managers regarding best practices for datacenter architecture and planning; and
- Define guidelines that can be adopted industry-wide by datacenter owners and managers to improve energy efficiency during day-to-day operations.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland