Digital Reality Trust Joins Green Grid
Digital Realty Trust, a manager of corporate datacenters and Internet gateways, has joined The Green Grid. As a Contributor Member, Digital Realty Trust’s participation in The Green Grid, and particularly on its technical committee’s working groups, will focus on collaborating with other member companies to help establish best practices in datacenter design and operations to maximize energy efficiency.
Three key objectives of The Green Grid’s technical committees are to:
- Establish standards regarding definition and measurement of datacenter efficiency;
- Provide guidance to datacenter owners and managers regarding best practices for datacenter architecture and planning; and
- Define guidelines that can be adopted industry-wide by datacenter owners and managers to improve energy efficiency during day-to-day operations.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency