Digital Reality Trust Joins Green Grid
Digital Realty Trust, a manager of corporate datacenters and Internet gateways, has joined The Green Grid. As a Contributor Member, Digital Realty Trust’s participation in The Green Grid, and particularly on its technical committee’s working groups, will focus on collaborating with other member companies to help establish best practices in datacenter design and operations to maximize energy efficiency.
Three key objectives of The Green Grid’s technical committees are to:
- Establish standards regarding definition and measurement of datacenter efficiency;
- Provide guidance to datacenter owners and managers regarding best practices for datacenter architecture and planning; and
- Define guidelines that can be adopted industry-wide by datacenter owners and managers to improve energy efficiency during day-to-day operations.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’