Digital Reality Trust Joins Green Grid
Digital Realty Trust, a manager of corporate datacenters and Internet gateways, has joined The Green Grid. As a Contributor Member, Digital Realty Trust’s participation in The Green Grid, and particularly on its technical committee’s working groups, will focus on collaborating with other member companies to help establish best practices in datacenter design and operations to maximize energy efficiency.
Three key objectives of The Green Grid’s technical committees are to:
- Establish standards regarding definition and measurement of datacenter efficiency;
- Provide guidance to datacenter owners and managers regarding best practices for datacenter architecture and planning; and
- Define guidelines that can be adopted industry-wide by datacenter owners and managers to improve energy efficiency during day-to-day operations.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform