Bosch Launches Green TV Spots
BSH Home Appliances, is launching the brand’s first major push to highlight its environmentally friendly major appliances, MediaPost reports. The effort follows the beginnings of a rebranding earlier this year featuring a new tree-frog icon for its green products.
The new campaign extends that brand imagery with TV ads, “invented for life,” that put Bosch appliances in different locations in nature, emphasizing how they help preserve nature and don’t disturb it either, when they are operating.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years