Bosch Launches Green TV Spots
BSH Home Appliances, is launching the brand’s first major push to highlight its environmentally friendly major appliances, MediaPost reports. The effort follows the beginnings of a rebranding earlier this year featuring a new tree-frog icon for its green products.
The new campaign extends that brand imagery with TV ads, “invented for life,” that put Bosch appliances in different locations in nature, emphasizing how they help preserve nature and don’t disturb it either, when they are operating.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array