Bosch Launches Green TV Spots
BSH Home Appliances, is launching the brand’s first major push to highlight its environmentally friendly major appliances, MediaPost reports. The effort follows the beginnings of a rebranding earlier this year featuring a new tree-frog icon for its green products.
The new campaign extends that brand imagery with TV ads, “invented for life,” that put Bosch appliances in different locations in nature, emphasizing how they help preserve nature and don’t disturb it either, when they are operating.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters