Bosch Launches Green TV Spots
BSH Home Appliances, is launching the brand’s first major push to highlight its environmentally friendly major appliances, MediaPost reports. The effort follows the beginnings of a rebranding earlier this year featuring a new tree-frog icon for its green products.
The new campaign extends that brand imagery with TV ads, “invented for life,” that put Bosch appliances in different locations in nature, emphasizing how they help preserve nature and don’t disturb it either, when they are operating.
Energy Manager News
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage