Marsh Forms Renewable Energy Team
Marsh Inc., a global risk and insurance service firm, has formed a renewable energy team, North American Windpower reports. The new group, which will work closely with the firm’s global marine and energy practice and the power and utilities industry practice, will help clients address risks associated with developing clean energy.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned