Marsh Forms Renewable Energy Team
Marsh Inc., a global risk and insurance service firm, has formed a renewable energy team, North American Windpower reports. The new group, which will work closely with the firm’s global marine and energy practice and the power and utilities industry practice, will help clients address risks associated with developing clean energy.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables