Massey Global Warming Proposal Defeated
New York City Comptroller William Thompson Jr. argued that Massey is unprepared if carbon dioxide emissions are restricted.
Massey’s board of directors argued that the company is preparing for the possibility and is investing in technology to capture CO2.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike