Massey Global Warming Proposal Defeated
New York City Comptroller William Thompson Jr. argued that Massey is unprepared if carbon dioxide emissions are restricted.
Massey’s board of directors argued that the company is preparing for the possibility and is investing in technology to capture CO2.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE