Massey Global Warming Proposal Defeated
New York City Comptroller William Thompson Jr. argued that Massey is unprepared if carbon dioxide emissions are restricted.
Massey’s board of directors argued that the company is preparing for the possibility and is investing in technology to capture CO2.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.