Massey Global Warming Proposal Defeated
New York City Comptroller William Thompson Jr. argued that Massey is unprepared if carbon dioxide emissions are restricted.
Massey’s board of directors argued that the company is preparing for the possibility and is investing in technology to capture CO2.
Energy Manager News
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes
- Florida Supreme Court Puts Kibosh on FPL Fracking Charge
- Restaurant Supply Company Bakes Energy Efficiency into New Facility