Pfizer, Goldman Sachs Founding Members Of New Sustainable Business Forum
Goldman Sachs and Pfizer are founding members of the Sustainable Business Forum, what Rainforest Alliance, the organization that launched the forum, says is an effort to help companies plan and meet long-term sustainability goals.
The SBF says it will offer guidance to businesses that have yet to integrate sustainability into their existing operations, as well as to those companies who want to make continual improvements.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B