Pfizer, Goldman Sachs Founding Members Of New Sustainable Business Forum
Goldman Sachs and Pfizer are founding members of the Sustainable Business Forum, what Rainforest Alliance, the organization that launched the forum, says is an effort to help companies plan and meet long-term sustainability goals.
The SBF says it will offer guidance to businesses that have yet to integrate sustainability into their existing operations, as well as to those companies who want to make continual improvements.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves