Pfizer, Goldman Sachs Founding Members Of New Sustainable Business Forum
Goldman Sachs and Pfizer are founding members of the Sustainable Business Forum, what Rainforest Alliance, the organization that launched the forum, says is an effort to help companies plan and meet long-term sustainability goals.
The SBF says it will offer guidance to businesses that have yet to integrate sustainability into their existing operations, as well as to those companies who want to make continual improvements.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project