Pfizer, Goldman Sachs Founding Members Of New Sustainable Business Forum
Goldman Sachs and Pfizer are founding members of the Sustainable Business Forum, what Rainforest Alliance, the organization that launched the forum, says is an effort to help companies plan and meet long-term sustainability goals.
The SBF says it will offer guidance to businesses that have yet to integrate sustainability into their existing operations, as well as to those companies who want to make continual improvements.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics