Pfizer, Goldman Sachs Founding Members Of New Sustainable Business Forum
Goldman Sachs and Pfizer are founding members of the Sustainable Business Forum, what Rainforest Alliance, the organization that launched the forum, says is an effort to help companies plan and meet long-term sustainability goals.
The SBF says it will offer guidance to businesses that have yet to integrate sustainability into their existing operations, as well as to those companies who want to make continual improvements.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables