Research: LOHAS To Double To $420 Billion By 2010
The $200 billion+ LOHAS industry (Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability) is on track to jump to $420 billion in just three years and then jump to $845 billion by 2015, according to the Natural Marketing Institute.
The news was delivered at the recent LOHAS 11 conference.
“Given everything that’s happening in the LOHAS movement, it’s easy to see how NMI’s research would yield these extremely promising numbers,” said Ted Ning, LOHAS 11 Conference Director. “Sustainability is now part of many businesses and industries, and is sure to expand into even more categories, since more consumers every year want to spend their money with environmentally friendly companies.”
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing