Research: LOHAS To Double To $420 Billion By 2010
The $200 billion+ LOHAS industry (Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability) is on track to jump to $420 billion in just three years and then jump to $845 billion by 2015, according to the Natural Marketing Institute.
The news was delivered at the recent LOHAS 11 conference.
“Given everything that’s happening in the LOHAS movement, it’s easy to see how NMI’s research would yield these extremely promising numbers,” said Ted Ning, LOHAS 11 Conference Director. “Sustainability is now part of many businesses and industries, and is sure to expand into even more categories, since more consumers every year want to spend their money with environmentally friendly companies.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management