Research: LOHAS To Double To $420 Billion By 2010
The $200 billion+ LOHAS industry (Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability) is on track to jump to $420 billion in just three years and then jump to $845 billion by 2015, according to the Natural Marketing Institute.
The news was delivered at the recent LOHAS 11 conference.
“Given everything that’s happening in the LOHAS movement, it’s easy to see how NMI’s research would yield these extremely promising numbers,” said Ted Ning, LOHAS 11 Conference Director. “Sustainability is now part of many businesses and industries, and is sure to expand into even more categories, since more consumers every year want to spend their money with environmentally friendly companies.”
Energy Manager News
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage