ITA Plans Green Manufacturing Day
The International Trade Administration has announced its intentions to organize a “Green Manufacturing Day” to “enhance public-private interaction in the field of sustainable manufacturing,” IndustryWeek reports.
The ITA notes that “at this early stage in sustainable manufacturing’s development, increased public-private interaction can be an effective means for government and industry to identify the opportunities and challenges faced by manufacturers in pursuing sustainable production practices and promote capacity-building among individual firms and industry sectors as a whole.”
“Green Manufacturing Day” is tentatively scheduled for September 2007. The Department of Commerce is requesting feedback. Contact William McElnea, U.S. Department of Commerce, Room 2213, 1401 Constitution Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20230 , firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland