ITA Plans Green Manufacturing Day
The International Trade Administration has announced its intentions to organize a “Green Manufacturing Day” to “enhance public-private interaction in the field of sustainable manufacturing,” IndustryWeek reports.
The ITA notes that “at this early stage in sustainable manufacturing’s development, increased public-private interaction can be an effective means for government and industry to identify the opportunities and challenges faced by manufacturers in pursuing sustainable production practices and promote capacity-building among individual firms and industry sectors as a whole.”
“Green Manufacturing Day” is tentatively scheduled for September 2007. The Department of Commerce is requesting feedback. Contact William McElnea, U.S. Department of Commerce, Room 2213, 1401 Constitution Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20230 , email@example.com.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners