ITA Plans Green Manufacturing Day
The International Trade Administration has announced its intentions to organize a “Green Manufacturing Day” to “enhance public-private interaction in the field of sustainable manufacturing,” IndustryWeek reports.
The ITA notes that “at this early stage in sustainable manufacturing’s development, increased public-private interaction can be an effective means for government and industry to identify the opportunities and challenges faced by manufacturers in pursuing sustainable production practices and promote capacity-building among individual firms and industry sectors as a whole.”
“Green Manufacturing Day” is tentatively scheduled for September 2007. The Department of Commerce is requesting feedback. Contact William McElnea, U.S. Department of Commerce, Room 2213, 1401 Constitution Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20230 , firstname.lastname@example.org.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report