Braun Floats ‘Green Grooming’ As Selling Point
Procter & Gambles’ Braun Shavers says that its entire line of men’s electric shaver chargers have received ENERGY STAR qualification, making Braun the world’s first shaver brand with ENERGY STAR-qualified battery chargers.
Braun shavers feature Smart Plugs that use 64 percent less energy than standard shavers. Based on the total number of Braun shavers sold in the U.S., the company says that this translates into preventing 12,308,744 pounds of CO2 from being emitted into the atmosphere annually. This, the company says, is equivalent to removing 1,073 cars from the road, planting 1,526 acres of forest or lighting 5,861 homes for a year.
Energy Manager News
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike
- MPSC Spurns Consumers Energy on Investment Recovery Mechanism, Cuts Rate Hike by 36.4%
- Pennsylvania PUC Pulls Licenses of 20+ Retailers
- CUB: 90% of Alternative Supplier Offers Are Money-Losers
- FERC Clears NV Energy Entry into Western EIM