NewsMarket Launches Green Channel
The channel will display enterprise-provided video covering issues such as renewable energy, “green” transportation and buildings projects, employee-oriented volunteer programs, new scientific data, and legislation involving carbon emissions.
NewsMarket points out that a number of companies, particularly those in energy, transportation and consumer goods, have begun proffering eco-friendly products.
The green channel will be available to 12,000 media outlets in 144 countries. All content featured on the channel will be available at no cost to registered NewsMarket members. Registration is also free.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports