NewsMarket Launches Green Channel
The channel will display enterprise-provided video covering issues such as renewable energy, “green” transportation and buildings projects, employee-oriented volunteer programs, new scientific data, and legislation involving carbon emissions.
NewsMarket points out that a number of companies, particularly those in energy, transportation and consumer goods, have begun proffering eco-friendly products.
The green channel will be available to 12,000 media outlets in 144 countries. All content featured on the channel will be available at no cost to registered NewsMarket members. Registration is also free.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures