NewsMarket Launches Green Channel
The channel will display enterprise-provided video covering issues such as renewable energy, “green” transportation and buildings projects, employee-oriented volunteer programs, new scientific data, and legislation involving carbon emissions.
NewsMarket points out that a number of companies, particularly those in energy, transportation and consumer goods, have begun proffering eco-friendly products.
The green channel will be available to 12,000 media outlets in 144 countries. All content featured on the channel will be available at no cost to registered NewsMarket members. Registration is also free.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market