NewsMarket Launches Green Channel
The channel will display enterprise-provided video covering issues such as renewable energy, “green” transportation and buildings projects, employee-oriented volunteer programs, new scientific data, and legislation involving carbon emissions.
NewsMarket points out that a number of companies, particularly those in energy, transportation and consumer goods, have begun proffering eco-friendly products.
The green channel will be available to 12,000 media outlets in 144 countries. All content featured on the channel will be available at no cost to registered NewsMarket members. Registration is also free.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves