NewsMarket Launches Green Channel
The channel will display enterprise-provided video covering issues such as renewable energy, “green” transportation and buildings projects, employee-oriented volunteer programs, new scientific data, and legislation involving carbon emissions.
NewsMarket points out that a number of companies, particularly those in energy, transportation and consumer goods, have begun proffering eco-friendly products.
The green channel will be available to 12,000 media outlets in 144 countries. All content featured on the channel will be available at no cost to registered NewsMarket members. Registration is also free.
Energy Manager News
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates