Enterprise Launches Green Marketing Push
Enterprise says it has more fuel-efficient vehicles than any other rental car company in the world, with 334,000 vehicles that average at least 28 miles per gallon, including 199,000 that average at least 32 mpg.
The data does not include either corporate-leased fleet vehicles or the additional 300,000 vehicles added to its U.S. fleet in March.
In addition to publicizing data about its fleet, the company has decided to push efforts such as its underwriting the planting of 50 million trees over the next 50 years at a total cost of $50 million dollars into the forefront of Enterprise’s public image.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls