Enterprise Launches Green Marketing Push
Enterprise says it has more fuel-efficient vehicles than any other rental car company in the world, with 334,000 vehicles that average at least 28 miles per gallon, including 199,000 that average at least 32 mpg.
The data does not include either corporate-leased fleet vehicles or the additional 300,000 vehicles added to its U.S. fleet in March.
In addition to publicizing data about its fleet, the company has decided to push efforts such as its underwriting the planting of 50 million trees over the next 50 years at a total cost of $50 million dollars into the forefront of Enterprise’s public image.
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo