PCA Gets SFI Certification
“The Sustainable Forestry Initiative and these certifications are important elements in providing environmentally responsible packaging to our customers,” commented Paul Stecko, Chairman and CEO, Packaging Corporation of America.
PCA can use the SFI on-product label that signifies that at least two-thirds of PCA’s packaging raw material originates from mills with SFI-certified wood fiber procurement systems or recycled paper sources.
PCA operates four paper mills and 68 corrugated product plants in 26 states across the country.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms