PCA Gets SFI Certification
“The Sustainable Forestry Initiative and these certifications are important elements in providing environmentally responsible packaging to our customers,” commented Paul Stecko, Chairman and CEO, Packaging Corporation of America.
PCA can use the SFI on-product label that signifies that at least two-thirds of PCA’s packaging raw material originates from mills with SFI-certified wood fiber procurement systems or recycled paper sources.
PCA operates four paper mills and 68 corrugated product plants in 26 states across the country.
Energy Manager News
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency