PCA Gets SFI Certification
“The Sustainable Forestry Initiative and these certifications are important elements in providing environmentally responsible packaging to our customers,” commented Paul Stecko, Chairman and CEO, Packaging Corporation of America.
PCA can use the SFI on-product label that signifies that at least two-thirds of PCA’s packaging raw material originates from mills with SFI-certified wood fiber procurement systems or recycled paper sources.
PCA operates four paper mills and 68 corrugated product plants in 26 states across the country.
Energy Manager News
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike