PCA Gets SFI Certification
“The Sustainable Forestry Initiative and these certifications are important elements in providing environmentally responsible packaging to our customers,” commented Paul Stecko, Chairman and CEO, Packaging Corporation of America.
PCA can use the SFI on-product label that signifies that at least two-thirds of PCA’s packaging raw material originates from mills with SFI-certified wood fiber procurement systems or recycled paper sources.
PCA operates four paper mills and 68 corrugated product plants in 26 states across the country.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics