PCA Gets SFI Certification
“The Sustainable Forestry Initiative and these certifications are important elements in providing environmentally responsible packaging to our customers,” commented Paul Stecko, Chairman and CEO, Packaging Corporation of America.
PCA can use the SFI on-product label that signifies that at least two-thirds of PCA’s packaging raw material originates from mills with SFI-certified wood fiber procurement systems or recycled paper sources.
PCA operates four paper mills and 68 corrugated product plants in 26 states across the country.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform