HON Launches Green Push At NeoCon
HON has launched a green marketing push that coincides with the 2007 NeoCon World Trade Fair which ends today at Chicago’s Merchandise Mart.
A 15-person “Green Man Group” is roaming the streets around Chicago’s Merchandise Mart showcasing HON products and the company’s green message.
The group is encouraging NeoCon visitors to stop by The HON Company’s event showroom, which is promoting a new environmental product, Initiate panel systems, made with Nature Core fiberboard which the company says is a non-woven composite material made from a blend of primarily natural and synthetic fibers.
The company has also launched www.HONthinksgreen.com, a website intended to update customers on environmental initiatives within the company – which HON has positioned as a way of reducing the amount of paper used in traditional mailings, brochures and shipping.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform