HON Launches Green Push At NeoCon
HON has launched a green marketing push that coincides with the 2007 NeoCon World Trade Fair which ends today at Chicago’s Merchandise Mart.
A 15-person “Green Man Group” is roaming the streets around Chicago’s Merchandise Mart showcasing HON products and the company’s green message.
The group is encouraging NeoCon visitors to stop by The HON Company’s event showroom, which is promoting a new environmental product, Initiate panel systems, made with Nature Core fiberboard which the company says is a non-woven composite material made from a blend of primarily natural and synthetic fibers.
The company has also launched www.HONthinksgreen.com, a website intended to update customers on environmental initiatives within the company – which HON has positioned as a way of reducing the amount of paper used in traditional mailings, brochures and shipping.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls