HON Launches Green Push At NeoCon
HON has launched a green marketing push that coincides with the 2007 NeoCon World Trade Fair which ends today at Chicago’s Merchandise Mart.
A 15-person “Green Man Group” is roaming the streets around Chicago’s Merchandise Mart¬†showcasing HON products and the company’s green message.
The group is encouraging NeoCon visitors to stop by The HON Company’s event showroom, which is promoting a new environmental product, Initiate panel systems, made with Nature Core fiberboard which the company says is a¬†non-woven composite material made from a blend of primarily natural and synthetic fibers.
The company has also launched www.HONthinksgreen.com, a website intended to update customers on environmental initiatives within the company – which HON has positioned as a way of reducing the amount of paper used in traditional mailings, brochures and shipping.¬†
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System