HON Launches Green Push At NeoCon
HON has launched a green marketing push that coincides with the 2007 NeoCon World Trade Fair which ends today at Chicago’s Merchandise Mart.
A 15-person “Green Man Group” is roaming the streets around Chicago’s Merchandise Mart showcasing HON products and the company’s green message.
The group is encouraging NeoCon visitors to stop by The HON Company’s event showroom, which is promoting a new environmental product, Initiate panel systems, made with Nature Core fiberboard which the company says is a non-woven composite material made from a blend of primarily natural and synthetic fibers.
The company has also launched www.HONthinksgreen.com, a website intended to update customers on environmental initiatives within the company – which HON has positioned as a way of reducing the amount of paper used in traditional mailings, brochures and shipping.
Energy Manager News
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida