90% Of Consumers Distrust Corporate & Govt Climate Change Info
Nine out of 10 consumers are skeptical about climate change information from companies and governments, according to a new survey out later this week from Consumers International and Accountability, The Guardian reports.
More than 40 percent of consumers distrust what they hear about global warming from businesses while a further 50 percent do not know whether to believe corporate claims or not.
This contrasts with 60 percent who trust scientists and almost half who put the same faith in environmental groups.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council