90% Of Consumers Distrust Corporate & Govt Climate Change Info
Nine out of 10 consumers are skeptical about climate change information from companies and governments, according to a new survey out later this week from Consumers International and Accountability, The Guardian reports.
More than 40 percent of consumers distrust what they hear about global warming from businesses while a further 50 percent do not know whether to believe corporate claims or not.
This contrasts with 60 percent who trust scientists and almost half who put the same faith in environmental groups.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform