90% Of Consumers Distrust Corporate & Govt Climate Change Info
Nine out of 10 consumers are skeptical about climate change information from companies and governments, according to a new survey out later this week from Consumers International and Accountability, The Guardian reports.
More than 40 percent of consumers distrust what they hear about global warming from businesses while a further 50 percent do not know whether to believe corporate claims or not.
This contrasts with 60 percent who trust scientists and almost half who put the same faith in environmental groups.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store