90% Of Consumers Distrust Corporate & Govt Climate Change Info
Nine out of 10 consumers are skeptical about climate change information from companies and governments, according to a new survey out later this week from Consumers International and Accountability, The Guardian reports.
More than 40 percent of consumers distrust what they hear about global warming from businesses while a further 50 percent do not know whether to believe corporate claims or not.
This contrasts with 60 percent who trust scientists and almost half who put the same faith in environmental groups.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution