Coca-Cola HBC Reports On Sustainable Development
The report covers the four key areas of responsibility as identified by the company: the Marketplace, the Workplace, the Environment, and the Community.
The company says that in assessing its own carbon footprint, the company undertook a number of measures to reduce – and eventually eliminate – the impact of harmful emissions.
In 2006, the company reports that:
ISO 14001 was achieved in 59 plants, 81 percent of volume produced,
Water efficiency improved eight percent,
Energy efficiency improved six percent,
Solid waste ratio reduced by 11 percent, and
Waste recycling increased by 10 percent.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves