Coca-Cola HBC Reports On Sustainable Development
The report covers the four key areas of responsibility as identified by the company: the Marketplace, the Workplace, the Environment, and the Community.
The company says that in assessing its own carbon footprint, the company undertook a number of measures to reduce – and eventually eliminate – the impact of harmful emissions.
In 2006, the company reports that:
ISO 14001 was achieved in 59 plants, 81 percent of volume produced,
Water efficiency improved eight percent,
Energy efficiency improved six percent,
Solid waste ratio reduced by 11 percent, and
Waste recycling increased by 10 percent.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case