Mapping Tool Highlights Building’s Solar Energy Potential
CH2M Hill Enterprise Management Solutions, together with the City and County of San Francisco’s Department of the Environment, is launching a solar mapping Web portal that estimates the solar energy potential for commercial and residential structures in San Francisco, and allows building owners to visualize the potential environmental benefits and monetary savings that would result from installing solar energy panels on their property.
The portal will be officially launched today at noon. The portal’s web address hasn’t been provided – check the CH2M Web site later today for information. CH2M says that the solution is publicly accessible, and is replicable for use in other cities and counties throughout the world.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage