Mapping Tool Highlights Building’s Solar Energy Potential
CH2M Hill Enterprise Management Solutions, together with the City and County of San Francisco’s Department of the Environment, is launching a solar mapping Web portal that estimates the solar energy potential for commercial and residential structures in San Francisco, and allows building owners to visualize the potential environmental benefits and monetary savings that would result from installing solar energy panels on their property.
The portal will be officially launched today at noon. The portal’s web address hasn’t been provided – check the CH2M Web site later today for information. CH2M says that the solution is publicly accessible, and is replicable for use in other cities and counties throughout the world.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018