Mapping Tool Highlights Building’s Solar Energy Potential
CH2M Hill Enterprise Management Solutions, together with the City and County of San Francisco’s Department of the Environment, is launching a solar mapping Web portal that estimates the solar energy potential for commercial and residential structures in San Francisco, and allows building owners to visualize the potential environmental benefits and monetary savings that would result from installing solar energy panels on their property.
The portal will be officially launched today at noon. The portal’s web address hasn’t been provided – check the CH2M Web site later today for information. CH2M says that the solution is publicly accessible, and is replicable for use in other cities and counties throughout the world.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics