Realtor Performs ‘Carbon Courtesy’
New York’s Moss Real Estate Group is now offerring clients a chance to lessen their environmental footprints, RisMedia reports. Out of “Carbon Courtesy,” Moss is offsetting the carbon emissions for an entire year of buyers and sellers who complete a transaction.
Each client who carries out a transaction with Moss is walked through the process of calculating his or her carbon. Then Moss picks up the tab for the first year. If, after a year, their clients wish to continue the process, Moss has set it up so it can be renewed.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland