Realtor Performs ‘Carbon Courtesy’
New York’s Moss Real Estate Group is now offerring clients a chance to lessen their environmental footprints, RisMedia reports. Out of “Carbon Courtesy,” Moss is offsetting the carbon emissions for an entire year of buyers and sellers who complete a transaction.
Each client who carries out a transaction with Moss is walked through the process of calculating his or her carbon. Then Moss picks up the tab for the first year. If, after a year, their clients wish to continue the process, Moss has set it up so it can be renewed.
Energy Manager News
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes