Realtor Performs ‘Carbon Courtesy’
New York’s Moss Real Estate Group is now offerring clients a chance to lessen their environmental footprints, RisMedia reports. Out of “Carbon Courtesy,” Moss is offsetting the carbon emissions for an entire year of buyers and sellers who complete a transaction.
Each client who carries out a transaction with Moss is walked through the process of calculating his or her carbon. Then Moss picks up the tab for the first year. If, after a year, their clients wish to continue the process, Moss has set it up so it can be renewed.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market