Realtor Performs ‘Carbon Courtesy’
New York’s Moss Real Estate Group is now offerring clients a chance to lessen their environmental footprints, RisMedia reports. Out of “Carbon Courtesy,” Moss is offsetting the carbon emissions for an entire year of buyers and sellers who complete a transaction.
Each client who carries out a transaction with Moss is walked through the process of calculating his or her carbon. Then Moss picks up the tab for the first year. If, after a year, their clients wish to continue the process, Moss has set it up so it can be renewed.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store