Realtor Performs ‘Carbon Courtesy’
New York’s Moss Real Estate Group is now offerring clients a chance to lessen their environmental footprints, RisMedia reports. Out of “Carbon Courtesy,” Moss is offsetting the carbon emissions for an entire year of buyers and sellers who complete a transaction.
Each client who carries out a transaction with Moss is walked through the process of calculating his or her carbon. Then Moss picks up the tab for the first year. If, after a year, their clients wish to continue the process, Moss has set it up so it can be renewed.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned