BASF Launches Green Marketing Site
BASF has launched of a website designed to define what BASF is labeling a “high-performance community” by chronicling the lives of a representative family living in a high-performance home in a sustainable neighborhood, IndustryWeek reports.
Visitors are informed about the company’s products and materials, and how they impact issues of affordability, energy efficiency, resistance to natural disasters, environmental responsibility, healthier indoor environments and design freedom.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.