BASF Launches Green Marketing Site
BASF has launched of a website designed to define what BASF is labeling a “high-performance community” by chronicling the lives of a representative family living in a high-performance home in a sustainable neighborhood, IndustryWeek reports.
Visitors are informed about the company’s products and materials, and how they impact issues of affordability, energy efficiency, resistance to natural disasters, environmental responsibility, healthier indoor environments and design freedom.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- General Mills: We’ll Invest $100M to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Oregon Correctional Institution Saves with LEDs
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations