BASF Launches Green Marketing Site
BASF has launched of a website designed to define what BASF is labeling a “high-performance community” by chronicling the lives of a representative family living in a high-performance home in a sustainable neighborhood, IndustryWeek reports.
Visitors are informed about the company’s products and materials, and how they impact issues of affordability, energy efficiency, resistance to natural disasters, environmental responsibility, healthier indoor environments and design freedom.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls