BASF Launches Green Marketing Site
BASF has launched of a website designed to define what BASF is labeling a “high-performance community” by chronicling the lives of a representative family living in a high-performance home in a sustainable neighborhood, IndustryWeek reports.
Visitors are informed about the company’s products and materials, and how they impact issues of affordability, energy efficiency, resistance to natural disasters, environmental responsibility, healthier indoor environments and design freedom.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners