SustainLane Opens Government Knowledge Base To General Public
The SustainLane Government Knowledge Base was open only to government officials until just recently, which it became accessible to the general public, Resource Shelf reports (via Environmental News Bits).
Now, anyone can read full documents submitted by urban planners and sustainability managers from across the country.
The materials are separated into the following topics: Climate Change Policy, Economic Development, Energy/ Energy Efficiency Food/ Agriculture, Forestry/ Street Greening, Green Building/ Development, Land Use/ Planning, Parks/ Open Space/ Habitat, Purchasing/ Investing, Sustainability Management, Transportation/ Fleets, Waste Management, and Water/ Wastewater.
A search form allows keyword and fielded searching.
SustainLane recently launched a user-generated review site and directory for green products and services.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters