SustainLane Opens Government Knowledge Base To General Public
The SustainLane Government Knowledge Base was open only to government officials until just recently, which it became accessible to the general public, Resource Shelf reports (via Environmental News Bits).
Now, anyone can read full documents submitted by urban planners and sustainability managers from across the country.
The materials are separated into the following topics: Climate Change Policy, Economic Development, Energy/ Energy Efficiency Food/ Agriculture, Forestry/ Street Greening, Green Building/ Development, Land Use/ Planning, Parks/ Open Space/ Habitat, Purchasing/ Investing, Sustainability Management, Transportation/ Fleets, Waste Management, and Water/ Wastewater.
A search form allows keyword and fielded searching.
SustainLane recently launched a user-generated review site and directory for green products and services.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls