Campaign Asks People To Name & Shame Friends Who Waste Energy
UK energy brand Powergen is rolling out a “Go Green” viral campaign that calls on people to name and shame colleagues and friends who do not act responsibly towards the environment when it comes to energy consumption, Marketing Week reports.
The initiative, developed by Publicis Dialog, breaks this week and will drive people to a specially created site where visitors can outline other people’s energy consumption habits. Their friends will then be sent a unique stop-animation film based on the information provided.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend