Campaign Asks People To Name & Shame Friends Who Waste Energy
UK energy brand Powergen is rolling out a “Go Green” viral campaign that calls on people to name and shame colleagues and friends who do not act responsibly towards the environment when it comes to energy consumption, Marketing Week reports.
The initiative, developed by Publicis Dialog, breaks this week and will drive people to a specially created site where visitors can outline other people’s energy consumption habits. Their friends will then be sent a unique stop-animation film based on the information provided.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project