Campaign Asks People To Name & Shame Friends Who Waste Energy
UK energy brand Powergen is rolling out a “Go Green” viral campaign that calls on people to name and shame colleagues and friends who do not act responsibly towards the environment when it comes to energy consumption, Marketing Week reports.
The initiative, developed by Publicis Dialog, breaks this week and will drive people to a specially created site where visitors can outline other people’s energy consumption habits. Their friends will then be sent a unique stop-animation film based on the information provided.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years