Campaign Asks People To Name & Shame Friends Who Waste Energy
UK energy brand Powergen is rolling out a “Go Green” viral campaign that calls on people to name and shame colleagues and friends who do not act responsibly towards the environment when it comes to energy consumption, Marketing Week reports.
The initiative, developed by Publicis Dialog, breaks this week and will drive people to a specially created site where visitors can outline other people’s energy consumption habits. Their friends will then be sent a unique stop-animation film based on the information provided.
Energy Manager News
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark