Campaign Asks People To Name & Shame Friends Who Waste Energy
UK energy brand Powergen is rolling out a “Go Green” viral campaign that calls on people to name and shame colleagues and friends who do not act responsibly towards the environment when it comes to energy consumption, Marketing Week reports.
The initiative, developed by Publicis Dialog,Â breaks this week and will drive people to a specially created site where visitors can outline other people’s energy consumption habits. Their friends will then be sent a unique stop-animation film based on the information provided.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses