Suncor Energy Releases Sustainability Report
Suncor Energy released its 2007 Report on Sustainability. It provides a five-year performance trend in a number of key areas. Highlights from that period include:
- A 14 percent increase in total greenhouse gas emissions. GHG emission intensity remained relatively unchanged.
- A 55 percent reduction in the amount of water used per barrel of oil produced.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.