Suncor Energy Releases Sustainability Report
Suncor Energy released its 2007 Report on Sustainability. It provides a five-year performance trend in a number of key areas. Highlights from that period include:
- A 14 percent increase in total greenhouse gas emissions. GHG emission intensity remained relatively unchanged.
- A 55 percent reduction in the amount of water used per barrel of oil produced.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables