Suncor Energy Releases Sustainability Report
Suncor Energy released its 2007 Report on Sustainability. It provides a five-year performance trend in a number of key areas. Highlights from that period include:
- A 14 percent increase in total greenhouse gas emissions. GHG emission intensity remained relatively unchanged.
- A 55 percent reduction in the amount of water used per barrel of oil produced.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations