Suncor Energy Releases Sustainability Report
Suncor Energy released its 2007 Report on Sustainability. It provides a five-year performance trend in a number of key areas. Highlights from that period include:
- A 14 percent increase in total greenhouse gas emissions. GHG emission intensity remained relatively unchanged.
- A 55 percent reduction in the amount of water used per barrel of oil produced.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years