Suncor Energy Releases Sustainability Report
Suncor Energy released its 2007 Report on Sustainability. It provides a five-year performance trend in a number of key areas. Highlights from that period include:
- A 14 percent increase in total greenhouse gas emissions. GHG emission intensity remained relatively unchanged.
- A 55 percent reduction in the amount of water used per barrel of oil produced.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters