Michelin Releases Sustainability Report
Michelin has published the third edition of its Michelin Performance and Responsibility report, which details Michelin’s 2005 and 2006 performance in deploying its “sustainable development” strategy, Modern Tire Dealer reports.
This year’s report also devotes a special section to Michelin Fleet Solutions, an integrated tire management service for large European and North American trucking companies that invoices customers on the number of kilometers or miles they drive.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency