Michelin Releases Sustainability Report
Michelin has published the third edition of its Michelin Performance and Responsibility report, which details Michelin’s 2005 and 2006 performance in deploying its “sustainable development” strategy, Modern Tire Dealer reports.
This year’s report also devotes a special section to Michelin Fleet Solutions, an integrated tire management service for large European and North American trucking companies that invoices customers on the number of kilometers or miles they drive.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike