Michelin Releases Sustainability Report
Michelin has published the third edition of its Michelin Performance and Responsibility report, which details Michelin’s 2005 and 2006 performance in deploying its “sustainable development” strategy, Modern Tire Dealer reports.
This year’s report also devotes a special section to Michelin Fleet Solutions, an integrated tire management service for large European and North American trucking companies that invoices customers on the number of kilometers or miles they drive.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight