Michelin Releases Sustainability Report
Michelin has published the third edition of its Michelin Performance and Responsibility report, which details Michelin’s 2005 and 2006 performance in deploying its “sustainable development” strategy, Modern Tire Dealer reports.
This year’s report also devotes a special section to Michelin Fleet Solutions, an integrated tire management service for large European and North American trucking companies that invoices customers on the number of kilometers or miles they drive.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council