Michelin Releases Sustainability Report
Michelin has published the third edition of its Michelin Performance and Responsibility report, which details Michelin’s 2005 and 2006 performance in deploying its “sustainable development” strategy, Modern Tire Dealer reports.
This year’s report also devotes a special section to Michelin Fleet Solutions, an integrated tire management service for large European and North American trucking companies that invoices customers on the number of kilometers or miles they drive.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look