Qantas To Offer Travellers Way To Offset Emissions
Kella did not provide details but said options on the table included enabling fliers to donate to a Clean-Up Australia tree-planting scheme.
Kella said that market research shows strong interest in an offset program but admitted that “how that translates into actual uptake is anyone’s guess.”
Delta recently became the first U.S. airline to offer consumers a similar option.
British Airways has taken some heat for not putting enough marketing muscle behind its voluntary program.
The city of Denver is considering kiosks at DIA where travelers can buy carbon offsets.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE