Barclays’ Suppliers Fill Out CSR Questionnaire
Barclays has given a new corporate social responsibility questionnaire to 57 of the group’s “medium to high-risk” suppliers, Supply Management reports. When Barclays considers appointing a new supplier, 10 percent of the calculation will be based on answers to those questions, which cover supply chain risk, human rights, environmental issues and business integrity.
Barclays considers suppliers of direct mail, print, outsourcing, paper and corporate wear as potentially high-risk sources.
More information is available here.
The bank recently released its CSR report.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics