Barclays’ Suppliers Fill Out CSR Questionnaire
Barclays has given a new corporate social responsibility questionnaire to 57 of the group’s “medium to high-risk” suppliers, Supply Management reports. When Barclays considers appointing a new supplier, 10 percent of the calculation will be based on answers to those questions, which cover supply chain risk, human rights, environmental issues and business integrity.
Barclays considers suppliers of direct mail, print, outsourcing, paper and corporate wear as potentially high-risk sources.
More information is available here.
The bank recently released its CSR report.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look