Barclays’ Suppliers Fill Out CSR Questionnaire
Barclays has given a new corporate social responsibility questionnaire to 57 of the group’s “medium to high-risk” suppliers, Supply Management reports. When Barclays considers appointing a new supplier, 10 percent of the calculation will be based on answers to those questions, which cover supply chain risk, human rights, environmental issues and business integrity.
Barclays considers suppliers of direct mail, print, outsourcing, paper and corporate wear as potentially high-risk sources.
More information is available here.
The bank recently released its CSR report.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs