Barclays’ Suppliers Fill Out CSR Questionnaire
Barclays has given a new corporate social responsibility questionnaire to 57 of the group’s “medium to high-risk” suppliers, Supply Management reports. When Barclays considers appointing a new supplier, 10 percent of the calculation will be based on answers to those questions, which cover supply chain risk, human rights, environmental issues and business integrity.
Barclays considers suppliers of direct mail, print, outsourcing, paper and corporate wear as potentially high-risk sources.
More information is available here.
The bank recently released its CSR report.
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains