Barclays’ Suppliers Fill Out CSR Questionnaire
Barclays has given a new corporate social responsibility questionnaire to 57 of the group’s “medium to high-risk” suppliers, Supply Management reports. When Barclays considers appointing a new supplier, 10 percent of the calculation will be based on answers to those questions, which cover supply chain risk, human rights, environmental issues and business integrity.
Barclays considers suppliers of direct mail, print, outsourcing, paper and corporate wear as potentially high-risk sources.
More information is available here.
The bank recently released its CSR report.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend