Keen Launches Consumer Campaign To Fund Sustainability Ideas
Keen says that the contest will be announced in 14 national consumer publications throughout the U.S. withÃ‚Â the contestÃ‚Â running fromÃ‚Â August 1, 2007 through December 31, 2007. Each of three overall categories will award a $25,000 prize along with 5-second tier awards at $5000 each, for a grand total of award money at $150,000.
Keen’s word of mouth brand ambassadors will drive awareness at colleges and universities encouraging students to submit their green ideas to the Hybrid.STAND contest.
In 2008, Keen will host a sustainability festival in Portland, OR to announce the winners.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend