Keen Launches Consumer Campaign To Fund Sustainability Ideas
Keen says that the contest will be announced in 14 national consumer publications throughout the U.S. withÃ‚Â the contestÃ‚Â running fromÃ‚Â August 1, 2007 through December 31, 2007. Each of three overall categories will award a $25,000 prize along with 5-second tier awards at $5000 each, for a grand total of award money at $150,000.
Keen’s word of mouth brand ambassadors will drive awareness at colleges and universities encouraging students to submit their green ideas to the Hybrid.STAND contest.
In 2008, Keen will host a sustainability festival in Portland, OR to announce the winners.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment