Keen Launches Consumer Campaign To Fund Sustainability Ideas
Keen says that the contest will be announced in 14 national consumer publications throughout the U.S. withÃ‚Â the contestÃ‚Â running fromÃ‚Â August 1, 2007 through December 31, 2007. Each of three overall categories will award a $25,000 prize along with 5-second tier awards at $5000 each, for a grand total of award money at $150,000.
Keen’s word of mouth brand ambassadors will drive awareness at colleges and universities encouraging students to submit their green ideas to the Hybrid.STAND contest.
In 2008, Keen will host a sustainability festival in Portland, OR to announce the winners.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations