Keen Launches Consumer Campaign To Fund Sustainability Ideas
Keen says that the contest will be announced in 14 national consumer publications throughout the U.S. withÃ‚Â the contestÃ‚Â running fromÃ‚Â August 1, 2007 through December 31, 2007. Each of three overall categories will award a $25,000 prize along with 5-second tier awards at $5000 each, for a grand total of award money at $150,000.
Keen’s word of mouth brand ambassadors will drive awareness at colleges and universities encouraging students to submit their green ideas to the Hybrid.STAND contest.
In 2008, Keen will host a sustainability festival in Portland, OR to announce the winners.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling