Keen Launches Consumer Campaign To Fund Sustainability Ideas
Keen says that the contest will be announced in 14 national consumer publications throughout the U.S. withÃ‚Â the contestÃ‚Â running fromÃ‚Â August 1, 2007 through December 31, 2007. Each of three overall categories will award a $25,000 prize along with 5-second tier awards at $5000 each, for a grand total of award money at $150,000.
Keen’s word of mouth brand ambassadors will drive awareness at colleges and universities encouraging students to submit their green ideas to the Hybrid.STAND contest.
In 2008, Keen will host a sustainability festival in Portland, OR to announce the winners.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform